1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Lou Park is a cat-friendly apartment. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity only.
- Free parking is available to residents in our surface lot.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
"Nice neighborhood, plenty of parking and reasonable price to stay."- Srujan G.